My Contacts

This page is new, so please bare with me while I construct this page over the coming weeks

Wednesday 17 June 2020

First QSL Cards Arrive

I'm quite excited that my first real QSL cards have arrived, not those digital low quality images it seems a lot of DXers seems to want to send, which is fantastic news after sending out at least 20 QSL packages so far. 
A big thanks to 108AT277 Kevin, who's bumper package arrived within days of the contact, along with Kevin was another Scottish operator 108LR178 Callum, whose card arrive a day later.
108LR178 Callum

Then a few days later, these cards dropped through the letterbox, from 35WR035 Frank near Salzburg Austria, who I have heard a few times over the last few weeks, but haven't been able to get back too, but finally made contact when the conditions fell right one evening and after a few emails, details where exchanged. Thanks Frank, great QSO 


No comments:

Post a Comment