My Contacts

This page is new, so please bare with me while I construct this page over the coming weeks

Tuesday 22 December 2020

New QSL card

I have to thank 26TE007 Chris for his help in designing this amazing QSL card for me, from a rough sketch, earlier this year. I had EuroQSL in Spain do the printing, which the quality is absolutely stunning, I'll definitely be returning to them for future projects and the price with tracked postage was cheaper than I could find locally. 

I sent a few repeat cards out to some really good radio friends around the world, who had sent me some really good QSL packages over the last six months.

Front of my card with a view of Tower Bridge, early one morning and the rear of my card, with a early morning shot of the longest pleasure pier in the World, located on the River Thames, Southend on Sea, Essex.

No comments:

Post a Comment